Monday, March 22, 2010

Funny And Unusual Wedding Readings

New job


Come on, gather a bit of rubbish in one post, just to write a little something here and spam as well, in a space that respects common sense should be kept free from spam. But spam is the essence of living sweet, you know, and then spammed!
I am a poet. Spam.
So, on Monday began well after winning the Doria at the expense of Gobbacci: one to zero and at home. Pure luxury for'm Giuventus result, given that Chimenti, duck Cassano aside, he made three or four difficult saves. Oh yes, he scored just Cassano, the same player that gobbaccio Lippi insists on not to convene the national team. Goduria pure state, indeed, as Jerry would say CalĂ : Lust ... Double Lust ... Lust slap !
Going back in time, last week came the coveted contract for new job and therefore, between a little less than a month will start my new experience at DiXtreme, the company where he still works Sandro. Many people ask me the reasons for my neglect of the workplace, but it is difficult to find one at all ... in principle are looking for new ideas, a phrase that may seem a bit new age but in the end it is the sacred truth.
Here what I leave? The convenience, the (future) security of a place in public, I definitely miss some of my colleagues, certainly no other. From there I'll find a better deal from the point of view is rewarding in terms of human and a good friend to support me (especially early on); I hope to find a good environment and new challenges. New city, new life, perhaps in part. In short, a beautiful place. To paraphrase a famous movie / book ... I hope that I manage!

0 comments:

Post a Comment