Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Are Lice Eggs Like Sand

Voivoda daily Il: riallineamento


It starts from June.
Studio. Labour. Studio. job. And decide what to do with my life. Deciding what to do with work. Renewal or not. I give up now or appearance. My future work in dance. temporizes as ever, as my usual indecisive. Then finally I decided to stay for now.
Evenings with litter and first Violetta in concert. Arianna in Italy. Three hours sleep and then off, travel to Mantova to rock in a school. The dream of when I was a kid.
Piazzetta with friends Friday night. Again, Arianna, on Saturday. Spa, hot water and laughter. I smile so much that I almost hurt my cheeks. But not last long, as usual. So
via Arianna, you are returned to the routine. Work. Studio. Work. Studio. Dinner for
sober. Pasta, pies and brioscine. Red wine, beer and Zibibbo. Serbian brandy with herbs and two crazy that he fired five glasses. Both dead. Who in the street, some in my house. The fate Dinners for the sober.
I program, a project of Computer B, 27. Minus two. Logical networks, did fairly well. Two weeks of anxiety. Weekend with litter between Torre and Belforte, with Royal. Then the vote, 23. Minus one. Studio. Work. Studio. Work. Studio. Examination again, the last one. A kick in the ass and go, finished. I am free from the yoke, free from anxiety. The tests in life never end, but those from the Politecnico di Milano've finished, they do. Again
Arianna. Orio al Serio, Mirapuri. Tents, camping, pasta and coffee on camp stoves. Michel Montecrossa and Lucky, a goatee dude with the accent of Milan and two feet of mane. "You'll see that sooner or later you'll give me." Strings and two in Turin. The Mottarone sevenfold in the copy. San Miguel Beer. Maps counted. The Whirl of Nothingness, Dash & Dixan. The announcement that greets us, but with style. A Sicilian and his fuckin tarpaulin. The rain, getting up to pee, sleeping in the car, three hours. I wake up and go home. Gnocchi, nap, shower, love, Cream, Emergency, yogurt.
and you start the routine, but without study. Work. Thesis. Work. Thesis. C'est la vie
, the wonderful way !

0 comments:

Post a Comment