Monday, August 3, 2009

Meadco Scriptx Alternative On Mac

Voivoda daily Il: inaugurazione


And I'm back here, to write in a blog. My habit (cultural) favorite, maybe.
The hidden reasons behind the opening of this new space are simple all in all: the recent political emmesseniana that destroyed the concept of the blog making it virtually unattainable livespaces had convinced me of the futility of upgrading my dear, old and loved Stock Sia-Lan-Wezz ( link ). And the, frankly, I did not like. My little private corner, where people circulate my dearest to me could understand what goes through my head, my online diary was cut off from the world. Isolated, marginalized and excluded. All right that had to be something for the chosen few courageous people trapped in the Great Net were still the time to read my post and comment, often excusing good advice or irony cheap, but the idea of \u200b\u200bhaving a blog and nobody reads it, here, seems like a stupid idea. So I shut down, is selling off everything and move on.
Then a girl, with her eyes who can read to the bottom of my soul, asked me spontaneously one day: "How come you do not update your blog more?".
And so here I am, to reopen a space where you can poison my friends, where you can talk about my experiences, my successes, my fears. Having to describe my dreams and my nightmares. What excites me and what breaks my leg.
reborn as an experiment, just as it was created to test the Stock , so in this I hope that bodes well as its predecessor alive many posts and many phases of my life, and that, just like the Stock even now, with the end dispense some advice re-reading what I wrote.
soon, for an account of my current situation, I hope soon.
I leave you with a great principle that is well suited to what I write on this blog:

"The goose is the animal considered a symbol of stupidity ,
because of the nonsense that men are sc standing with his feathers. "


PS: for those who had always wondered what, or rather, who is here's a Voivod -> link

0 comments:

Post a Comment