Sunday, February 20, 2011

How To Load Mobile Garmin Img File

Something Cafe Sport

For some 'time is Blogger can access the blog statistics: number of visits, traffic sources, etc. from the public.
I now read on the meter approximately 2300 visits from all over the world, excluding Africa and China, of which over 1300 last month.
Practically since, after a long pause, I began to publish something.
I do not know if this is a good result but gave me comfort.
I always wanted to communicate to others the excitement of going to bike riders, the pleasure of traveling with zavorrina on board, the adrenaline rush of tinkered solitary dell'ingarellamento the thrill, the wonder in front of a good mechanical and admiration for those who, from a stock bike it creates another member to their aesthetic and their driving style.
Then I had a mate, great journalist and communications expert, who helped me create a website, Motospecialart.
start combining my passion and expertise of the nice things were organized. Gatherings such as the ISAM
Anagni, collaborations such as with Run For Fun, and presence in exhibitions as Out of laps.
The management of a site is not a trivial matter.
If you are not able to play with the peaks and the Internet should be a webmaster.
due to budget management was entrusted to a member of a motorcycle clubs Capitoline.
I did not like those people and slowly lost a little 's' initial enthusiasm.
exchange market at the beginning may seem beneficial in the long run but the price is high.
My instinct was right, my companion, a founding member of the motorcycle clubs, was later ousted.
If he used his classical training by reading more carefully Machiavelli would have imagined as the "Prince" defends his power to small and marginal as it may be.
If you aspire to something more than being a drop in the ocean of the web must be politically correct and do the "right things".

Unfortunately, I've always preferred the bad examples to the good advice, I made a few times and I paid the right things on their own.
If I had listened to the rules of communication today, I probably would have a great site, I would give the bikes to try and maybe I could live motion rather than "putting the tubes," says a friend of Salerno. But
I'm a maverick, politically incorrect and sworn enemy of compromise.
For this I have no website, but do not live motion of my work, I write about what I want, how and when I want and preserve my self-respect.
I remember I had a heated exchange of emails with Joseph Roncen, then director of Racer, about a special issue on the Triumph.
I had heard a player duped, and complaints about this, but the poor Roncen doing its job: to take home and drawing his salary and save the head.
I understood later and, if by chance were to read, I apologize to him.
Maybe if Motospecialart had gone ahead, I could find in the same situation and preferred to kill the project.
Motospecialart was born from the ashes of a blog: Classic Racers & Motorcycles.
I devoted to the new project, supported always by the same person, the same efforts with the site and it came out something quite worthy.
A blog is a blog, personal space, unencumbered by the canons of the ironclad and communication for this much more suited to my nature.
The report ended with the lady and she, knowing the password, the blog became inaccessible. Ask for explanations or
claim the intellectual property of what is written above it seemed unnecessary and inelegant.
All in all, she acted as the graphics and the index and could be considered part of a co-owner.
Having fortunately preserved all the materials I created Café Sport.
Why I told this story?
Maybe because it's raining and you can not go out with the new bike that I brought home yesterday, maybe because I'm too tired to put a trade in the workshop, perhaps because being in the middle of middle age I let myself go on the wave of memories, definitely to thank all those who have had the kindness and the patience to read some of the things I write.

0 comments:

Post a Comment