Thursday, March 17, 2011

How Does Tay-sachs Affect

With Italy



'm just on the train that leaves from Milano Centrale 10e20 to arrive at Cremona. E 'Day today is the 150th anniversary of the unification of Italy, and then after a night of revelry on a Bonnet I am going to go home to enjoy a nice long weekend.
After a grueling race not to miss the train, I sit down and start panting with staring eyes a little empty (Campari damn!) Buildings in Milan that I run in front of the locomotive as it prepares to leave the city. As
packed-or perhaps precisely for this reason! - My mind did not take long to notice that, even after several hundred yards, yet no Italian flag was the terminus of my sight and it saddens me. I'm sad because I love this country but often die from heart is aching to see how it is reduced, even daily, by fraudsters, cheats, opportunists, from uncivilized, and so on and so forth. And do not even see a flag for me becomes symptomatic of what the rest of the people are tired and disinterested to Italy, because we are often promised things that never arrived, we did that then build dreams were shattered as waves on the rocks of harsh reality.
The train goes on anyway, why is not my mood to take him to run, until finally at some point I see a flag sticking out from a balcony, a little proud and a little timid, and it seems that should be hidden, of course, what is a single flag all over Milan? It 'still very sad, I think.
But then I checked another, and soon after another again. A fourth, a fifth flag. Gradually, the train accelerates faster and faster and the buildings whizzing before my eyes peep out the flags, more in number and more and more proud to reaffirm that we are a nation. When is the tenth heart skipped a beat I hear of relief-and-stop to count them, even if that beautiful flag continues unperturbed to color the dull gray morning in Milan.
What I saw this morning is for me the rappresantazione of what Italy and the people who live there: fear and defeat, but also pride and ability to come back from anything.
We are Italian, you may be more proud!
And through it all, thanks to Italy!


ps: a really great acclaim that it deserves Thurs last night, even polished, however, moved to take 2 minutes to expose wires and pride from our balcony the Tricolor!

0 comments:

Post a Comment