Wednesday, January 19, 2011

23 Boat Trailer Ontario

From ... A ...



Wow, the last post on my blog is dated July 9. More than six months ago!
Ok, I admit that I suck as a blogger lately. One time I was an avid writer of my adventures and my experiences, but now I'm a big job (though some to the contrary), and then I find little time and little desire to write something in particular. No shortage of ideas, I often say, "Here's something interesting to post on the blog!" but then, like a good bum that I am, change my mind and I devote myself to work much more useful and profitable for the soul, which fuck up hattrick or facebook. I suck me alone, do not need to bother you.
Now I wait for the thankless task of synthesizing 6 months of life in a few lines, by a method already used in the past. Six months of life, as it can be flat, they are still a lot to say, and my life is not at all flat! So we begin this great synthesis, which probably forget millemila things anyway. Try to resist, will be only 220 words! We were left at the Heineken Jammin Festival, we take from there ...
HJF. Fainting. Flood. Work. Euroleasing. BPM. Holidays. Mirapuri. Spirit Of Woodstock. Vortex None. Fattanza. Milano.Croazia taken home. Porec. Rovinj. Pula. Amnesia continues. Ariadne's infinite patience with me. Release of stress. Relax. Back from holiday. Recovery of lost memory. First week in Milan. Devastating loneliness. Corso Como and Porta Garibaldi. Dust. Mobile family. Arrival of the housemates. Cremo (temporary), Garo, Thu and Maina. Birthday Ari. Wet barbecue, grilled lucky. Assistant to support young women getting drunk. Cohabitation. Written on the walls. Curses, belches and farts. Travel abroad. Romania, Bucharest. Paid a pittance. Luxury hotel. Do the ladies in cool restaurants with 10 €. Birthday at the Cove. Nero d'Avola and wigs deficient. Garo from the best. Cool. Trip to Berlin. Review the "my" city of lovers. In the cold. Snow. Christmas markets. Meeting and Mas. Italian Eating well in Germany. Return and fog. After dinner in a quiet street Bonnet. Do not sleep and go to work. Miki's graduation party. Dying from sleep. Christmas Eve uncles. Claudio the provocateur and the controversy of the SUV. Misunderstandings continue with close relatives. Last days of the year. Eating to bursting. Last year in Bassano del Grappa. Fattanza and eat to break out again. Three days on the snow. Teaching to make a snow Lukish.
Ok, I would say that as a synthesis may be sufficient, indeed, I was too short. Best for you.
the next. I swear that I will try to write at more narrow from now on ;-)

ps: the title in conjunction with those of Bonnet Street.

0 comments:

Post a Comment