Thursday, January 27, 2011

Black Short Hair Styles For Black Women

The shutter



'll tell you a story of Bonnet Street. Everything, even the most trivial, it becomes more fun and folk if contextualized in that house. It will be the dust that seems has a life of its own, it will be for the stupidity of us live, it will be for the bad luck that surrounds us, who knows? Only regret that in this story there is the Maine, a refugee in the land of Como, but I'm sure will have its chances in the future, and imagine that they do not come out like a rubrichetta (such as "The Amazing Adventures of those Via Bonnet ") to make you laugh with us. Or one of us, but in the end, what's the difference?
all begins in the morning. I wake up to fatigue, hurry up my little things (do not think evil, apart from the chamber plagued horrendous farts do not) and I am going to raise the shutter of my door window to admire the wonderful view of Milan and the view from my room that gives me: fog almost comparable to that of Cremona (which is saying something!) and abandoned skyscrapers that hold some kind of secret. Ah, the blind. For months it's there and there to give up, the bastard, all frayed and about to give way. It chose to do just this morning to no avail my watery eyes and curses out of my mouth, like smog natural Milan. The strap is broken and the shutter collapses with a loud crash and the bottom of the belt is still one of my hands and when I let it go as quick as it envelops the language of a camaleon. The puff of dust coming out from the slot that you take away the belt knows so much about taking the piss. Damn blind!
When a day starts badly but almost immediately you see the image of the broken belt sucked into the wall is not nothing compared to the horrible sight that I expected a little later. I'm heading to the station to take the metro Pt Garibaldi as every morning I walk past the newsstand recently opened Hollywood and I feel pretty much in front of the newspaper that reads: "Hello Fabrizio." I am passing a horrible person dressed as a gypsy circus and he is again: Fabrizio Corona. Again because it is already the second time I see him and, as it may seem incredible to some people, it is not exactly the kind of VIP I like to meet under my house in the morning. Clothing
Corona (freely inspired by http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEM4Wn05lSY): purple hair band in the '80s style, complete with plush black crown logo on the back, leggings for men; purple socks pulled up to mid-calf. I limit myself to a quiet "Oh my god."
Fortunately, in my case, not a good morning starts in the morning otherwise proceeding with the pace of the first half hour of the day I would end up in a mental hospital. Nothing to report for work, arrives in the evening and return home ready to face the damn shutter. The preparation during the day was careful and meticulous, surrounded by video and online tutorials to address the problem. I bought the belt and parts are ready, together with the Garo and Gio
The video I saw on Youtube lasted about 3:40 and it was a single person; c'abbiamo put us an hour and a half and there were three. In short, statistics is not exciting, but eventually, in a thousand curses and insults, we brought home the result. The curses were not just related to the shutter and the belt, we also had to completely dismantle after an initial installation wrong, but I also came as a natural reaction to the syndrome of Sampdoria, namely that viziaccio that my favorite team to be recovered more than 90 '.
And it thus created an amazing parallel between the shutter repair and game Italian Cup: first a lot of good work to remove the broken belt and roll across the avvorgibile around what GiĆ² a defined-perhaps all-too-touch "the mast of a ship of 700" (and hence the parallelism is Samp has the advantage of a good part of the game), then the consciousness of having made a mistake and having to start all over again (and this is the tie Udinese), then still do not understand a shit of how to get started, though with the 'roll-wrapped or not (and here is the pecking Samp 2 to 1 in extra time away and see the qualification), then you can adjust the shutter (Samp tie), then the difficulties with the spring to wrap the strap and finally win (lottery Samp and rigors of success). What an effort boys!
the evening but we tested the hard work of Gio (???) engineering and Garo who repaired a water pipe of the latter replacing the boiler broke up with a complex composite structure consisting of a bottle of milk and tea . An unwatchable stuff but strangely functional. Via Bonnet-style ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment