Sunday, January 16, 2011

Shaving Dogs Hair Games

Sunday January 16, 2011


What great day!
seems to be in the spring.
The sky is clear, the light beam and the air smells of damp earth. The
General Winter seems to have temporarily put on leave.
Oh, I know that will not surrender without a fight but in the meantime I'm enjoying what Heaven sends us.
I had thought to enjoy the wonderful weather in some other way but unfortunately a series of setbacks forced me to change the program.
I learned that in the end things always go as they must go, well, I will make a virtue of necessity and I dedicate to my bike.
Porto in the garden and try to start the VFR.
Nothing to do, is stopped by a couple of months and does not want to leave.
I left open the fuel tap and probably have soiled the candles.
I hope I do not have to curse in Aramaic archaic to disassemble and clean.
The V configuration of the engine while you combine the shot low to the elongation of the four-cylinder, forced to remove the other half bikes, including the radiator, access to the two front spark plugs.
connect the battery to the machine, I insist a little 'and the late start.
mumbles a bit, sfumacchia black tailpipe outgassing first but then begins to turn full and dense as ever.
uFFFF ... it went well.
helmet, jacket and gloves and I set out for a spin.
January 16, I think it's a record for the first exit.
The air is warm, do not even need to cover that much.
walker for about thirty miles, there is no need to take it longer, but I really enjoy it. After returning from studying
step where you parked the Guzzi, Penny for friends.
diminutive of Penelope.
He called it one of my friends and I like the name.
been years since we work on, I want to create a unique bike, beautiful ... I do not know if this will ever end I put in front of the desk.
Every time I lift my eyes and I guess I look at something new, special, unique. Bike
work is never done ... maybe.
Meanwhile I align the front wheel of the BMW last the turner I gave the aluminum plates that serve to adapt the Nissin four-piston to the attacks of Marzocchi.

I already replaced the original records of 240 with a pair of semi-floating 300 taken from a Monster.
Perfect!
I worked hard to gauge and CAD, but everything goes on as it should.

The BMW I finish it soon, I promise if and when my son decides to take the license.
At first glance I thought the tank of a R100, but then I fell in love with the elegant simplicity of the 500 Rennsport Zeller.
Among the junk in my garage there is an old tank from the resin in a very similar format to that of the Rennsport.
The tank used on the track, it was damaged by a fall.
Well, I'll make a copy.
I get along quite well with the fiberglass.










I had already patched and painted with a primer that starts to create the counter.
lay the release and apply the resin
I think something good will come of it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment