Monday, January 31, 2011

Used Snowboard Deals Tahoe

Moto Guzzi CALIFORNIA

few days ago I happened to meet on the street a Moto Guzzi California in beautiful storage conditions.
many memories came to my mind.
The first time I heard about in the early 70s, was from my father.
A friend of his, industrialotto ceramics, had bought one and gave it to had proven fact.
\u0026lt;\u0026lt; ... I felt a beautiful bike, and as powerful as a tank as big as a horse who knows where we go from here>>.
to watch now does not seem so huge, and the evolution has accustomed us to many other dimensions, but the effect is always a powerful motorbike.
and powerful, at least for the time, it was, 55 horses and 181 km / h.

Moto Guzzi went on to win the race issued by the Police in Los Angeles Ca (LAPD) who asked for a bike to pass and maintain a speed of 180 km / h.
To celebrate the historic victory over Harley Davidson and BMW was built version of "California."
Please, I'm not going to angst with a list of the technical characteristics of the motorcycle, just click and you have all the information possible.
remember her in a movie with Clint "Dirty Harry" Eastwood: Magnum Force.











see her mistreated dall'energumeno 44 Magnum with me crying my heart. Besides the good
Clint in a scene trying to put in motion a pedal, a kick pedal the bike has never had.
Despite the dress "cruiser" California has not lost its sporty image of the house and I can assure you that having a garage would make me happy in spite prefer bikes leaner and lighter.
Low, long, sinuous sensuality. I
no coincidence Cristina Fabris, known erotic comic artist, chose her when he realized the tables for the magazine Moto Special.

manubrione The Bull horn, the two-tone saddle, the only instrumentation with tachometer cromatissimo entered in the imagination collective.
though I were sitting for a drink in good company in a bar across the road waiting to travel all night waiting for dawn I do not want anything else that she parked waiting for me.
The large seat is quite comfortable for two and, for once, it may be desirable to have a zavorrina on board. While I'm
to turn them around, immersed in memories, here comes the owner.
It 's a professor I know, Moto Guzzi to the core.
Me tells the story.

A person who knows the held firm for years has donated it to him in the garage and in the condition in which he is, knowing that would treat her with the respect due to rank.
I congratulate him, but goddammit, ste barrel c. .. excuse me, good luck to others ... they always?

0 comments:

Post a Comment